As part of your Cbus membership, you have access to a team of qualified financial advisers who can provide you with advice over the phone on a range of super topics. We understand that our members, are all different, which is why we have a range of advice options available to help you prepare for retirement.
Advice over the phone
Cbus members have access to a team of qualified financial advisers who can provide you with advice over the phone on a range of super topics, incuding:
- super products – different types available
- investment options – the right one for you and your goals
- contributions – the best method for you and your circumstances
- insurance – your existing cover, changing cover and how to make a claim
- planning for your retirement
Our retirement planning seminars provide an easy way for members to understand a range of options. They will help you explore how to:
- make your money work harder, now and into the future
- set up salary sacrifice and transition to retirement strategies
- maximise Centrelink entitlements
- replace your income when you stop working full time
- understand the level of assets required in retirement
Members can book into a seminar using the online calendar at www.cbussuper.com.au/seminars or call us on 1800 655 748.
Meet with a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
If you’d like more comprehensive personal financial advice, the Cbus Advice Team can refer you to an accredited Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) who meets strict professional qualification and service criteria as set by Cbus and the Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Australia.
The financial planner can offer you advice on a fee-for-service basis. Your first meeting is at no cost and any fees for advice will be agreed with you in advance. Advice by a Certified Financial Planner is provided under their AFSL authority. The financial planner will provide this information to you.
For details about advice over the phone or face-to-face, members can speak to the Cbus Advice Team on 1300 361 784 (option 4) or visit www.cbussuper.com.au/advice
General advice warning
This information is about Cbus. It doesn’t take into account your specific needs, so you should look at your own financial position, objectives and requirements before making any financial decisions. Read the relevant Cbus Product Disclosure Statement to decide whether Cbus is right for you. Call Cbus on 1300 361 784 or visit www.cbussuper.com.au for a copy. Cbus’ Trustee: United Super Pty Ltd ABN 46 006 261 623 AFSL 233792 Cbus ABN 754 933 632 62. Cbus Advice Team are representatives of Money Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 36 105 811 836 AFLS 258145).